We are urgently looking for a Senior Java/Angular Developer for one of the European Institutions in Brussels. Handson experience with Rest and AWS is an advantage.
Candidates need to be fluent in English. EU candidates from abroad are welcome to apply.
Interviews will be done through Teams, and travel is not required for the interviews. The start date will be as soon as the corona situation allows it. Relocation is required (once the corona measures are finished and move is possible). This role is also open for contractors.
As a job abroad is a big step and we know it, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advise you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and a relocation package for AEC employees and freelancers.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks;
- Analysis of user functional and non-functional requirements;
- Data analysis and data modeling;
- Corrective and evolutive maintenance of all supportive subsystems, including WebLogic JEE-based web services and Angular/Typescript web page;
- Provision of quality and security assessments, control tests, evaluations, and service level agreements associated with established Weblogic and Angular infrastructure services;
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers regarding Java/JEE and Angular/Typescript web page technologies;
- Technical evaluations and review of IS architecture in relation with current and future Weblogic and Angular infrastructure services;
- Production of technical documentation (i.e. architecture documents, components/building blocks related documents, etc.);
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +5/+10 years of Java development experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Angular (Angular, AngularJS, Angular2;
- Hands on experience with REST;
- Knowledge/experience with AWS services;
- Good knowledge of Java/JEE;