Looking for another opportunity?Search
Senior Java / Kubernetes Developer - Remote / Travel 1 week every 6 weeksApply
Full time ,
For one project at a European Institution in the Netherlands, we’re currently looking for a Senior Java Developer to help with the pilot and roll-out of solutions to the local European Institution.
Candidates need to be willing to work 1 week per 6 weeks on-site in the Netherlands.
EU Candidates need to be fluent in English. This position is open for employees and freelancers.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You’ll aid in the role of the software developed and adapt the white version to the national market, performing all activities and providing all deliverables;
- Provide technical support to the NPO for the execution of the pilot and implementation of solutions;
- To prepare an application for mobility purposes of reviewing, sharing, and editing documents in a collaboration mode;
- To collaborate with Front services;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +5 years of experience in these tools Java , React, Spring, OpenAPI, REST, JSON, MongoDB, SQL, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, and Camunda;
- Experience with Front end coding such as: Java, Spring Boot;
- Experience with the implementation, configuration, adaptation and roll-out of software solutions;
- Experience with data storage/manipulation such as: JSON, Json Schema, XML, XSLT, DTD, SQL, PDF;
- Experience with APIs such as: REST, OpenAPI, CMIS, STOMP;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);