Looking for another opportunity?Search
Senior Tester - Employee - Relocation to LuxembourgApply
Full time Luxembourg, Bastogne
For one of the international institutions in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for Senior Tester with +7 years of test experience in an Azure environment to join our fast-growing team.
EU candidates are welcome to apply. Candidates need to be willing to relocate. A work permit is required. This role is open for employees and contractors. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and manages planning of the system and/or acceptance tests, including software securitytesting, within a development or integration project or programme;.
- Takes responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the execution of these activities;
- Provides authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution;
- Defines and communicates the test strategy for theproject. Manages all test processes, including test plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables and traceability;
- Manages client relationships with respect to testing matters;
- Identifies process improvements, and contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of best practice;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +7 years relevant Test experience;
- Planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforming to agreed process standards and industry specific regulations;
- Testing includes the process of engineering, using and maintaining test ware (test cases, test scripts, test reports, test plans, etc.) to measure and improve the quality of the software being tested;
- Senior tester experience with designing test scenarios and test cases based on requirements, performing test execution and raising defects;
- Experience with Azure DevOps incl. Microsoft Test Manager is a key advantage in order to organize and execute all tests;
- Nice to have is experience with test automation using Katalon Studio or other test automation tools;
- Fluent in English;