are urgently looking for a Senior Java/Angular Developer for one of the
European Institutions in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
from Europe and abroad are encouraged to apply, but relocation is necessary.
This position is also available to contractors.
will be done through teams, and travel is not required for the interviews.
As a job abroad is a big step and we
know it, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support
and advise you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an
apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child
allowance, etc.) and a relocation package for AEC employees and freelancers.
- Design and development of component architecture
and building blocks;
- Analysis of user functional and non-functional
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Corrective and evolutive maintenance of all
supportive subsystems, including WebLogic JEE-based web services and
Angular/Typescript web page;
- Provision of quality and security assessments,
control tests, evaluations, and service level agreements associated with
established Web logic and Angular infrastructure services;
- Technical interface between the project leaders
and the developers regarding Java/JEE and Angular/Typescript web page
- Technical evaluations and review of IS
architecture in relation to current and future Web logic and Angular
- Production of technical documentation (i.e.
architecture documents, components/building blocks related documents, etc.);
- Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- +5/+10 years of Java development experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Angular (Angular,
- Hands-on experience with REST;
- Knowledge/experience with AWS services;
- Good knowledge of Java/JEE;
- Fluent in English;
forward your CV to email:email@example.com.
from the following European countries are welcome to apply: Austria, Belgium,
Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia,
Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania,
Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,
Spain and Sweden.