We are urgently looking for a Senior Java Developer for the European Institutions in Brussels, Belgium. Travel is not required for the interviews.
EU candidates are welcome to apply. Candidates need to be willing to relocate. A work permit is not provided. This position is open for employees and contractors. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
As a job abroad is a big step and we know it, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advise you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and provide a relocation package.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Development of back-end website applications;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic;
- Implement core business logic;
- Creation of servers and databases for functionality;
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions;
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection;
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Design and develop APIs;
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software;
- Writing clean, functional code on the back-end;
- Write technical documentation;
- Bachelor or Master's degree;
- 5 years of experience in Java;
- 5 years of experience in JEE (EJB, JMS);
- 5 years of experience in Spring framework (Spring boot, Spring data);
- 5 years of experience in JPA (Hibernate framework);
- 5 years of experience in web services RESTful API or SOAP;
- Fluent in English;
Citizens from the following European countries are welcome to apply: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.